Unwind and enjoy beautiful Barnsdall Park as the sun is setting from the gated green of the West Lawn of the historic Hollyhock House. For $30, Silverlake Wine will present four selections of boutique, small production, artisan wines from around the globe and you’ll get to take home a limited edition wine glass! Bring a picnic or enjoy food from one of LA’s best food trucks. Local artisanal food purveyor SayCheese will be offering guests an array of picnic baskets, available for pre-order. With the recent reopening of Frank Lloyd Wright’s iconic Hollyhock House, one of the nice new features of this year’s fundraiser will be curator-led tours of the house for an additional $12. Friday Night Wine Tastings have been featured in LA Magazine, LA Times, LA Weekly, LA Daily News, LAist and KCRW.
All profits from the wine tastings benefit Barnsdall Art Park Foundation programs and projects, such as Free Sunday Art Classes for children and families in the community, as well as capital projects like the Monument Sign.
We are exctied to be entering our 7th season! As a special thank you to our members, we are offering presale tickets beginning May 1st at 12pm. These events sell out every week! Get first pick on Wine Tasting tickets before they go on sale to the general public on May 8th by becoming a member today!
Bring a picnic! You are welcome to bring your own food, soft drinks, and a blanket; however, NO outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted. We also have a weekly rotation of the best food trucks in Los Angeles attending!
With the recent reopening of Frank Lloyd Wright’s iconic Hollyhock House, you’ll have the option of taking curator-led tours of the house for an additional $12.
Free parking is available at the top and bottom of Barnsdall Art Park. Handicap parking is available at the top. There are many off-site parking options surrounding Barnsdall, see map below. You can also get here via Metro or Bus to the Vermont/Sunset red line station. We of course encourage walking, biking, and carpooling! Keep in mind there may be multiple events happening the night of the event, please plan your arrival time accordingly.
- Tickets are available online only. All sales will be closed one hour prior to the event.
- There will not be tickets for sale at the door.
- No refunds. In the event of weather or event cancellation, a rain check will be provided for the next Barnsdall Friday.
- Due to security and occupancy requirements, children over the age of 3 require tickets ($5) to attend.
- Valid Photo ID is required to partake in the tasting.
- No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcohol.
- NO outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- Only service dogs are permitted inside of the gated West Lawn where the wine tastings take place. Dogs and animals are permitted on leash in the general park areas right outside the West Lawn, however wine is not. We strongly suggest you do not bring your dog if you will be attending.
- Ten (10) ticket maximum per order.
- New Membership Golden Tickets will not be immediately available for the current week’s event. Please allow 7-10 days processing time for new memberships.