Unwind and enjoy beautiful Barnsdall Park as the sun is setting from the gated green of the West Lawn of the historic Hollyhock House. Silverlake Wine will present four selections of boutique, small production, artisan wines from around the globe. As featured in LA Magazine, LA Times, LA Weekly, LA Daily News, LAist and KCRW.
All profits from the wine tastings benefit Barnsdall Art Park Foundation programs and projects, such as Free Sunday Art Classes for children and families in the community, as well as capital projects like the Monument Sign.
Tickets are $25 (including a limited edition wine glass) and available online only (see below). All sales will be closed one hour prior to the event. There will not be tickets for sale at the door. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Due to security and occupancy requirements, children over the age of 3 require tickets ($5) to attend.
Bring a picnic! You are welcome to bring your own food, soft drinks, and a blanket; however, NO outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted. We also have a weekly rotation of the best food trucks in Los Angeles attending!
Because of extensive, ongoing renovations of Frank Lloyd Wright’s masterpiece, the Hollyhock House, we will not be doing guided tours this year.
There will still be free off-site parking at Kaiser Permanente, at a NEW lot at 1549 Edgemont, about a 5 minute walk to the wine tasting. If you arrive after 6pm and do not wish to valet, we’d suggest going straight to the Kaiser Edgemont Lot. You can also get here via Metro or Bus to the Vermont/Sunset red line station. We of course encourage walking, biking, and carpooling! Click here to download the Parking Map PDF.
- No refunds. In the event of weather or event cancellation, a rain check will be provided for the next Barnsdall Friday.
- Children under 21 will be allowed in the event with a pre-purchased $5 donation, but will not be permitted to consume alcohol.
- Valid Photo ID is required to partake in the tasting.
- Only service dogs are permitted inside of the gated West Lawn where the wine tastings take place. Dogs and animals are permitted on leash in the general park areas right outside the West Lawn, however wine is not. We strongly suggest you do not bring your dog if you will be attending.
- Ten (10) ticket maximum per order.
- NO outside alcoholic beverages will be permitted.
- New Membership Golden Tickets will not be immediately available for the current week’s event. Please allow 7-10 days processing time for new memberships.
- There will not be tickets for sale at the door.