Operations and Event Management Services
Barnsdall Art Park Foundation is seeking an independent contractor/self-employed person to provide the following services:
- Co-ordinate and manage the logistics of an average of 35 events a year
- Liaise with event contacts such as caterers, security, musicians, valets
- Arrange necessary licenses and permits
- Liaise with Board Members and Staff to produce the events
- Manage RSVP lists and ticket sales
- Manage the CRM database keeping all contacts up to date
- Keep the Barnsdall Art Park Foundation Master Calendar
- Work with the Director and contractors to process invoices, payments and funding requests.
- Liaise with PR and Social Media consultants to promote the Foundation’s work at all events
- Collect and file all press cuttings
Please submit your resume to email@example.com by 3/31/15.