Hollyhock House is now open for
“Walk Wright In” Self-guided Tours
Thursday – Sunday 11am-3pm.
$7 for adults
$3 for students & seniors with ID
Free for children under 12 when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Tickets are sold onsite, by credit card only.
- Photography is not permitted.
- Hollyhock House is not available for weddings, use as a film location, or for fundraising or private events.
- April 5 – Easter
- May 10 – Mothers Day
- May 25 – Memorial Day
- June 21 – Fathers Day
- July 3,4,5 – Independence Day
- Sep . 5,6,7 – Labor Day
- October 1-31 – maintenance and upkeep
- Nov. 11 – Veteran’s Day
- Nov. 26,27,28,29 – Thanksgiving
- Dec. 24,25,26,27 – Christmas
- Dec. 31, Jan. 1,2, 3 – New Years
Frank Lloyd Wright’s famed Hollyhock House, located at Barnsdall Art Park, is closed annually during the month of October to undergo maintenance and upkeep. This helps to ensure the longevity of the architectural masterpiece following the 2010-2014 restoration.